Reservation deadline April 29, 2016!
The 229th ECS Meeting will be held at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront and the San Diego Convention Center. ECS has arranged a room block at the Hilton San Diego to ensure you receive the most competitive rates, at the most convenient location for meeting attendees.
This beautiful waterfront property is located right next door to the San Diego Convention Center in the bustling heart of downtown San Diego.
We strongly encourage you to reserve your room as early as possible as the block is sure to sell out.
- Reservations can be made online with special discounted rates starting at $199/night
- The deadline for reservations is April 29, 2016.
- Reservations attempted after April 29 will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
Reservations at the Hilton
Should you have questions regarding booking your hotel room
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A credit card is required at the time of booking, a refundable deposit equaling one night’s stay is due at the time of check in. Reservations must be cancelled within 48 hours of arrival for the deposit to be refunded.
1 Park Boulevard, San Diego, California, 92101 USA
Hilton Bayfront Highlights
- Walking distance to Petco Park and the Gaslamp Quarter
- Views of the bay and the skyline from all rooms and suites
- Heated saltwater bayside pool, fitness center and spa
- Six dining venues from casual to fine dining
If you require a U.S. Visa, please begin the application process at least three months in advance of the meeting. Visit U.S. Visa Information for Foreign Travelers for further information.
Request an ECS Letter of Invitation to receive a letter of invitation on ECS letterhead via email.
Upon receipt of your letter of invitation, you must take it to your nearest consulate or embassy to begin the visa application process. The ECS Letter of Invitation does not constitute an application for a Visa and we cannot guarantee that it will enable you to obtain a Visa.