Some ECS divisions offer travel grants to young faculty members and those in the early stages of their careers, who are presenting papers at ECS meetings.
- Current membership in ECS at the time of submission and notification.
- Formal abstract submission is required for the respective meeting you wish to attend. Please have the abstract submission number available to complete this form. Visit the ECS website at www.electrochem.org/meetings for information on abstract submission.
- Fulfilled division-sponsored travel grant requirements. More information on division requirements is available at www.electrochem.org/travel_grants.
- Important Note: Applicants may only apply for a travel grant from one (1) division.
Division-sponsored travel grant submission deadlines for upcoming ECS meetings:
- 228th ECS Meeting, Phoenix, AZ – Friday, June 19, 2015
- 229th ECS Meeting, San Diego, CA – Friday, February 12, 2016
- PRiME 2016, Honolulu, HI - Friday, June 10, 2016
While completing the application, please have all necessary documents available in PDF format to upload. Applications must be completed in one session.
For questions or additional information, please contact email@example.com.