Username and Password
Your Username is the E-mail address you used when registering for the meeting.
Your Password is the 6 digit number located on your email registration receipt or the hardcopy receipt you will receive when you pick up your registration materials on site.
Access the ECS Meeting Scheduler
This Meeting Scheduler has been provided for your convenience; it includes times and locations for all technical sessions, committee meetings, and special events, and can be accessed from the meeting app!
Follow ECS on Twitter: @ECSorg | Tweet about the 221st Meeting: #ECSseattle2012
ECS is always looking for new ways to make its meeting information more accessible to all attendees and contribute to the sustainability of the planet. So, beginning in Seattle, Meeting Abstracts are always right at hand—and as always, are FREE. Registrants may easily access them through wireless Internet which will be available in the Washington State Convention Center, view them on the ECS Meeting App, or download them directly from the ECS website.
- Download the Meeting Abstracts file "221_meeting_abstracts.zip" to your local machine
- You will need a file expander (Stuffit, WinZip, etc.) to expand the downloaded .zip file. If not on your machine already, most of these programs can be downloaded from the web, free of charge. Follow the instructions for your software to open the .zip file (usually double clicking on the .zip file will begin the expansion process).
- After you expand the .zip file, open the folder "Meeting Abstracts - ECS Seattle, Spring 2012".
- Open the "welcome.pdf" file. You will now be on the Seattle Meeting Abstracts landing page. Click on "Table of Contents" to browse through the Seattle Meeting Abstracts.
Technical Program Information
- Check out the Online Program, including Meeting Abstracts
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR POSTER PRESENTERS: The available area for poster presentations is 3 feet 10 inches high by 3 feet 10 inches wide (1.17 meters high by 1.17 meters wide).
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR ORAL PRESENTERS: LCD projectors and laptop computers will be provided as standard equipment for oral presentations. You need only bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.