Now is the time to make your plans for October; submit an abstract today and join us at PRiME, from October 2-7, 2016 in Honolulu, HI at the Hawaii Convention Center and the Hilton Hawaiian Village!
As the Joint International Meeting of The Electrochemical Society, The Electrochemical Society of Japan, and The Korean Electrochemical Society, PRiME 2016 will be one of the largest meetings on electrochemical and solid-state science, featuring over 50 symposia in the following areas:
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Dielectric Science and Materials
- Electrochemical/Electroless Deposition
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems
- Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers, and Energy Conversion
- Luminescence and Display Materials, Devices, and Processing
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
- General Topics
Some of these symposia will honor the work of Zempachi Ogumi, Masahiro Seo, Milan Paunovic, Mordechay Schlesinger, and Bernard Tribollet, while others are long running standards in the areas of PEFC, Li-ion batteries, molten salts, photovoltaics, SiGe, MEMS/NEMS, magnetic materials, thin film transistors, atomic layer deposition, and semiconductors.
With all of these technical talks taking place in gorgeous Honolulu, Hawaii, you might never want to go home; check out the Call for Papers and see what symposia you will be presenting in!
PRiME 2016 abstract deadline: April 15, 2016.
See you in Hawaii!