A new issue of ECS Transactions (ECST) has just been published. This issue incorporates 333 papers from the upcoming 15th International Symposium on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC-XV). This conference will be held in Hollywood, Florida, USA, July 23-28, 2017.
Nine new issues of ECS Transactions (ECST) have just been added to the ECS Online Store for pre-order. The following issues of ECST will be published from symposia held during the 232nd ECS Meeting in National Harbor, and will be available in limited quantities for pick-up at the meeting.
Electronic (PDF) editions will be made available for purchase beginning September 22, 2017. To pre-order a CD/USB edition, please follow the links below:
- 1. Semiconductors, Dielectrics, and Metals for Nanoelectronics 15: In Memory of Samares Kar
- 2. 15th International Symposium on Semiconductor Cleaning Science and Technology (SCST 15)
- 3. Atomic Layer Deposition Applications 13
- 4. Semiconductor Process Integration 10
- 5. Thermoelectric and Thermal Interface Materials 3
- 6. Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Electronic and Photonic Devices 10
- 7. Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Technologies 7
- 8. Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells 17 (PEFC 17)
- 9. Ionic and Mixed Conducting Ceramics 11 (IMCC 11)
Please be sure to place your order by September 1, 2017, to reserve your copy.
Questions? Contact ECST@electrochem.org for more information.
Ten new issues of ECS Transactions (ECST) have just been published for the upcoming 231st ECS Meeting. The papers in these issues of ECST will be presented in New Orleans, Louisiana, May 28 – June 1, 2017.
ECST Volume 77, Issues 1 to 10 can now be accessed online through the ECS Digital Library.
These issues are also available for purchase from the ECS Online Store:
- 1. Battery Electrolytes
- 2. Emerging Materials for Post CMOS Devices/Sensing and Applications 8
- 3. Plasma Nano Science and Technology
- 4. Processes at the Semiconductor Solution Interface 7
- 5. Silicon Compatible Materials, Processes, and Technologies for Advanced Integrated Circuits and Emerging Applications 7
- 6. Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices 18
- 7. Solid-State Electronics and Photonics in Biology and Medicine 4
- 8. Properties and Applications of 2-Dimensional Layered Materials 2
- 9. Oxygen or Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis for Water Electrolysis 3
- 10. Solid-Gas Electrochemical Interfaces 2 – SGEI 2
All issues are currently in stock as CD/USB combos, but will also be made available for purchase as instant PDF downloads beginning May 27, 2017.
While at the ECS meeting in New Orleans, limited CD/USB copies will be purchasable at registration – please be sure to stop by to browse available issues and to check out our new exhibit booth!
A new issue of ECS Transactions (ECST) has just been published. This issue includes 19 papers which will be presented at the Sixth International Conference on Semiconductor Technology for Ultra Large Integrated Circuits and Thin Film Transistors (ULSIC vs. TFT 6), in Schloss Hernstein, Hernstein, Austria, May 21-25, 2017.
ECST Volume 79, Issue 1 can be found here.
Issues of ECST can also be purchased in the ECS ONLINE STORE as full-text digital downloads.
For more information on ECS publications, please visit the ECS Digital Library and the ECS online store and be sure to stop by the ECS Publications booth, located on the Sapphire Level of the San Diego Hilton Bayfront.
Looking forward to seeing you in San Diego!
The papers in these issues of ECST will presented in San Diego May 29 to June 3, 2016. ECST Volume 72, Issued 1 to 7 can be found here.
New for 2016: these issues of ECST can also be purchased in the NEW ECS ONLINE STORE as full-text digital downloads. Please search for ECST issues from the 229th ECS meeting in the ECS online store here.
A new issue of ECS Transactions has just been published. Get Volume 68, Issues 1 of ECST Glasgow here. The ECS Conference on Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage with SOFC-XIV will be held in Glasgow, Scotland, on July 26-31, 2015.
Additional issues of ECST from this conference will be published in the coming weeks.
New issues of ECS Transactions have now been published from the ABAF and IMLB meetings. These meetings are sponsored by The Electrochemical Society. Their dates, volumes, and meeting information is as follows:
15th International Conference on Advanced Batteries, Accumulators and Fuel Cells (ABAF 2014), Brno, Czech Republic, August 24-28, 2014
17th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries (IMLB 2014), Como, Italy, June 10-14, 2014
Issues are continuously updated and all full-text papers will be published here as soon as they are available.
To be notified of newly published articles or volumes, please subscribe to the ECST RSS feed.