Deadline for submitting abstracts
November 15, 2019
Topic Close-up #2
Symposium H02: Advanced CMOS-Compatible Semiconductor Devices 19
Symposium focus: This symposium will focus on the studies of new devices, circuits and applications for Moore and More-than-Moore technology.
The More-Moore technology including:
- CMOS compatible devices, circuits and applications of SOI and Bulk MOSFETs, scaled devices, junctionless FET, multi-gate devices, high-power devices, Tunnel-FET devices, semiconductor sensors and memory devices.
- Device physics and process technology using new materials for noise issues of devices and circuits.
- Space applications, including low-temperature electronics and radiation hardness.
- CMOS co-integration of 2D materials (TMDs, etc.).
- Self-heating and reliability of scaled MOSFET.
- Devices with high mobility materials, advanced gate stack.
The More-than-Moore technology, including:
- New MEMS applications
- Carbon-nanotube and 2D device applications and others.
- Sensing applications: Health, environment and security.
- Advanced packaging.
- 2.5D/3D stacking integration.
Invited speakers from several countries around the world already confirmed their presence:
Anabela Veloso, Imec, Belgium; “Nanowire/Nanosheet-FETs for ultra-scaled technologies”
Peide Ye, Purdue University, USA; “Fe-FETs and FeS-FETs”
Lukas Czornomaz, IBM Research, Zurich, Switzerland; “InGaAs-on-Silicon Technology Platform For Logic and RF Applications”
Damien Querlioz, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, France; “Advanced CMOS-Compatible Semiconductor Devices for Neuromorphic Computing”
Zlatan Aksamija, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, USA; “Self-heating in Advanced CMOS-Compatible and 2-dimensional Semiconductor Devices”
Kazuya Masu, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan; “CMOS-MEMS based microgravity sensor and its application”
Hidekuni Takao, Kagawa University, Japan; “Post-CMOS compatible silicon MEMS nano-tactile sensor for touch feeling discrimination of materials”
Walter Schwarzenbach, Soitec, France; “Low temperature Smartcut process and (for) 3D integration”
Bertrand Pavais, Imec, Belgium; “Advanced transistors for high frequency applications”
Abhinav Kranti, ITT at Indore, India; “Compact modeling and simulation of advanced transistors”
Fernando Guarin, GlobalFoundries, USA; “Reliability in advanced CMOS devices”