Symposium F02 – Electrochemical Separations and Sustainability 4
Deadline for Submitting Abstracts: April 23, 2021
Symposium focus: You are cordially invited to submit your abstracts to F02 – Electrochemical Separations and Sustainability 4 of the 240th ECS Meeting in Orlando, FL. The symposium covers the following topics:
- Electrochemical separation mechanisms and fundamentals
- Gas separation for ultra-pure H2, O2, CO2
- Sea and brackish desalination
- Energy materials recycling
- Rare earth element recovery
- Valuable materials (e.g., Li) from sea water
- Electrochemical synthesis-separation synergy
- Integration with renewable energy
This is our fourth symposium, building upon tremendous success in the past three years. Invited speakers and panel discussion may be featured in the symposium.
Check the Call for Papers for more details.