Call for Papers
The ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology is publishing a collection of contributed papers presented at the 22nd International Union of Materials Research Societies – International Conference in Asia 2021 (IUMRS-ICA 2021). These papers cover the processes, characterizations, materials, and devices for energy, display, electronics, etc.
This virtual issue focuses on papers covering the following topics:
- Energy Materials and Devices
- Materials and Devices for Displays and Optoelectronics
- Materials and Devices for Sensors
- Materials, Processing, and Devices for Flexible Electronics
- Two-dimensional van der Waals Materials: Graphene and Beyond Graphene
- Advanced Structural Materials
- Computational Materials
- Advanced Fabrication, Characterization, and Devices
- Semiconductor Materials and Devices
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Neuro-inspired and Quantum Computing Materials and Devices
- Materials-related Interdisciplinary Issues
- Synchrotron-based Analysis about Materials for Various Application
- Next-generation Intelligent Optoelectronic Convergence Materials and Devices
This virtual issue is only open to conference presenters. Please indicate the abstract number and title in a cover letter. Reviews, critical reviews, and perspective papers are welcomed.
Accepting Submissions: November 24, 2021 | Submission Deadline: February 23, 2022
(At the time of submission, indicate that the paper is intended for the IUMRS-ICA 2021 focus issue.)
In-Hwan Lee, Korea University, South Korea | email@example.com
Alexander Polyakov, National University of Science and Technology (MISiS), Russia | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sang-Woo Kim, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea | email@example.com
Hyunhyub Ko, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), South Korea | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chunjoong Kim, Chungnam National University, South Korea | email@example.com
Fan Ren, University of Florida, U.S. | firstname.lastname@example.org
Krishnan Rajeshwar, The University of Texas at Arlington, U.S. | email@example.com
Articles are published in a standard issue of the journal as they are accepted. If selected at submission, accepted papers are published online in the ECS Digital Library within 24 hours of scheduling for publication. The version of record is published online within approximately 10 days of final acceptance.
Visit the ECS website for author submission instructions and requirements of each article type.
OPEN ACCESS: If open access is selected at the time of submission, authors must agree to pay an article processing charge (APC) if the paper is accepted. ECS members receive a 75 percent discount on all APCs. All discounts are applied at the time of payment. Authors from ECS Plus subscribing institutions are eligible to have APCs waived. Check if your institution subscribes to ECS Plus.