The ECS Student Chapter program continues to expand as students around the world join ECS’s global community. On October 22, 2021, the Board of Directors approved the chartering of four new student chapters. The Society now has 113 student chapters around the world.
Join us in welcoming student chapters from the following institutions and countries:
Austria Student Chapter, Austria
Harvard University, US
Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US
ECS Student Chapter membership provides many benefits, including:
- Engaging with students and peers;
- Organizing technical meeting programs and scholarly activities;
- Collaborating with members to present posters at ECS bi-annual meetings;
- Networking with 8,000+ international ECS members;
- Accessing career resources;
- Adding impressive extracurricular activities to resumes;
- Funding to support chapter activities;
- Partnering with local ECS sections on activities and technical programs;
- Receiving recognition on the ECS website and in ECS’s quarterly publication, Interface.