The 236th ECS Meeting is the prologue to your success story. As a must-attend event for professionals from across the globe, you will be introduced to industry trends, unbeatable content, insights, and players who can put you on the path toward climbing your career ladder.
Our guide to making career strides:
- Start by attending! Register for the meeting today. There is only one week left to save $125 on registration.
- With the addition of a new workshop, “U.S. Immigration & Visa Options for International Researchers,” as well as our classics like “Essential Elements for Employment Success” and “Managing and Leading Teams,” we are sure to offer something for every attendee through our professional development workshops.
- Start the week off strong by taking a short course on Sunday.
- Get a free professional portrait in the exhibit hall on Tuesday and Wednesday evening.
- Visit the exhibit floor where you can meet the industry leading companies that are putting the science into action.
- Check out the ECS jobs board, available year round.
- Get your research published! Submit your paper to ECS’s conference proceedings publication, ECS Transactions, or to an ECS journal, Journal of The Electrochemical Society or ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the official meeting hotel, book your stay at the Hilton Atlanta today. The housing block closes on September 9.