Now that we have extended the abstract submission deadline to February 15, don’t miss your chance to participate in IMLB 2016!
This international meeting will provide an exciting forum to discuss recent progress in advanced lithium batteries for energy storage and conversion. The meeting will focus on both basic and applied research findings that have led to improved Li battery materials, and to the understanding of the fundamental processes that determine and control electrochemical performance.
A major (but not exclusive) theme of the meeting will address recent advances in beyond lithium-ion technologies. The meeting will cover a wide range of topics relating to lithium battery science and technology including, but not limited to:
- General and national projects
- Anodes and cathodes
- Nanostructured materials for lithium batteries
- Liquid electrolytes and ionic liquids
- Polymer, gel, and solid electrolytes
- Issues related to sources and availability of materials for Li batteries
- Li battery recycling
- Electrode/electrolyte interface phenomena
- Safety, reliability, cell design and engineering
- Monitoring, control and validation systems
- Manufacturing and formation techniques
- Primary and rechargeable Li cells
- Industrial production and development for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs
- Latest developments in Li battery technology
Make sure to submit your abstract before February 15, 2016!