Fall is here and with the changing of the leaves comes the arrival of Interface. As we are still affected by the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to publish the fall 2020 issue of Interface in a digital format only. As a member of the Society, I’m thrilled to give you a first glimpse into our most recent issue. Published today, it focuses on a very timely topic, Electrochemistry for a Sustainable World, guest edited by Paul Kenis.
Technical highlights include:
- Electrochemistry for a Sustainable World by Paul Kenis
- Electro-organic Syntheses for Green Chemical Manufacturing by Elizabeth J. Biddinger and Miguel A. Modestino
- Sustainable Green Processes Enabled by Pulse Electrolytic Principles by Timothy D. Hall, Maria E. Inman, and E. Jennings Taylor
- Electrochemical Separations for Metal Recycling by Xiao Su
In addition, enjoy the latest and greatest Society news and highlights. Including:
- The ECS Community Adapts and Advances Through the Pandemic by Frances Chaves
- A return of the ECS favorite, The Chalkboard
- 2020-2021 ECS Toyota Young Investigator Fellowship Recipients
- PRiME 2020
- Awards galore: ECS Leadership Circle, Society, Division, Section, Student Chapters, and the highly anticipated 2020 Class of Fellows
We’d like to acknowledge our fall 2020 advertisers. Don’t miss their recent offerings throughout the issue!
- Scribner Associates – p. 1
- Pine Research Instrumentation – p. 2
- Gamry – p. 4
- BioLogic – p. 6
- El-Cell – p. 15
- Ion-Power – p. 20
- Koslow – p. 21
For the winter issue of Interface, we also decided to publish in a digital-only format. We welcome any feedback you have on the digital-only format. We look forward to providing you the latest Society news and exciting research in our upcoming issues.
Wishing you all the best at this time,