The cold winds are blowing and with the first falling snowflakes comes winter Interface. As we are still affected by the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to publish the winter 2020 issue of Interface in a digital-only format. As a member of the Society, I’m thrilled to give you a first glimpse into our most recent issue. Published today, it focuses on Advanced Manufacturing for High-Temperature Materials, guest edited by Sean Bishop and Jianhua (Joshua) Tong.
Technical highlights include:
- Advanced Manufacturing for High-Temperature Materials by Sean Bishop and Jianhua (Joshua) Tong
- Manufacturing Techniques of Thin Electrolyte for Planar Solid Oxide Electrochemical Cells by Wuxiang Feng, Wei Wu, Congrui Jin, and Dong Ding
- Aerosol Jet Deposition for Structured Materials by Lok-Kun Tsui, John Plumley, and Fernando H. Garzon
- Cold Sintering for High-Temperature Electrochemical Applications by Zane Grady, Joo-Hwan Seo, Kosuke Tsuji, Arnaud Ndayishimiye, Sarah Lowum, Sinan Dursun, Jon-Paul Maria, and Clive A. Randall
- Advanced Manufacturing of Intermediate-Temperature Protonic Ceramic Electrochemical Cells by Shenglong Mu, Zeyu Zhao, Hua Huang, Jincheng Lei, Fei Peng, Hai Xiao, Kyle S. Brinkman, and Jianhua (Joshua) Tong
In addition, enjoy the latest and greatest Society news and highlights. Including:
- Quantifying Quality by E. Jennings Taylor and Christopher Jannuzzi
- PRiME 2020 Meeting Highlights
- A return of the ECS favorite, Free Radicals
We’d like to acknowledge our winter 2020 advertisers. Don’t miss their recent offerings throughout the issue!
We welcome your feedback on the digital-only format. We look forward to providing you the latest Society news and exciting research in our upcoming issues.
Wishing you all the best at this time,