The ECS Interface summer issue is now available to read online. Alice Suroviec was guest editor of the magazine which focuses on the Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry Division.
“As a member of the Society, I always look forward to the quarterly arrival of Interface through postal mail. However, due to the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we made the decision to publish the summer 2020 issue in a digital format only. I’m thrilled to give you a first glimpse into our most recent issue,” said Rob Kelly, Interface editor.
Feature articles include:
- Recent Developments in Electrocatalysis, by Alice Suroviec
- Computational Quantum Chemical Explorations of Chemical/ Material Space for Efficient Electrocatalysts, by John A. Keith
- Strategies for Electrocatalytic Reduction and Photoelectrochemical Conversion of Carbon Dioxide to Fuels and Utility Chemicals, by Pawel J. Kulesza and Iwona A. Rutkowska
- Electrochemical Destruction of ‘Forever Chemicals’: The Right Solution at the Right Time, by Suzanne Witt, Nick Rancis, Mary Ensch, and Vanessa Maldonado
In addition, enjoy the latest Society news and highlights, including:
- Nobel Laureates at ECS Meetings – Part 2, by John Lewis
- ECS Weathers the Storms, by Frances Chaves
- Latest Society News including the 2020 Society Election Coverage
A special shout out to our summer 2020 issue advertisers: don’t miss their recent offerings!
A decision has not been made yet whether to publish the fall and winter issues of Interface in a print or digital format. Either way, upcoming issues will continue to deliver the latest news about the Society and exciting research in electrochemistry and solid state science and technology, and allied subjects.