Three new Editors’ Choice articles have been published recently in the Journal of The Electrochemical Society (JES) and ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology (JSS).
An Editors’ Choice article is a special designation applied by the Journals’ Editorial Board to any article type. Editors’ Choice articles are transformative and represent a substantial advance or discovery, either experimental or theoretical. The work must show a new direction, a new concept, a new way of doing something, a new interpretation, or a new field, and not merely preliminary data.
- Editors’ Choice—Investigation of Luminescence and Photoacoustic Properties in Ce3+-Doped Ln3Al5O12 (Ln= Lu, Y, Gd) Garnet
- Jumpei Ueda, Masakazu Yagi and Setsuhisa Tanabe
- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, volume 5, issue 12, R219-R222
- Editors’ Choice—Rb2SiF6:Mn4+ and Rb2TiF6:Mn4+ Red-Emitting Phosphors
- Shono Sakurai, Toshihiro Nakamura and Sadao Adachi
- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, volume 5, issue 12, R206-R210
- Editors’ Choice—Practical Assessment of Anionic Redox in Li-Rich Layered Oxide Cathodes: A Mixed Blessing for High Energy Li-Ion Batteries
- Gaurav Assat, Charles Delacourt, Daniel Alves Dalla Corte and Jean-Marie Tarascon
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, volume 163, issue 14, A2965-A2976
A limited number of “Editors’ Choice” articles are published. Only those with the highest quality, impact, significance, and scientific/technological interest are selected for this designation.
All Editors’ Choice articles are published Open Access.
Learn more about how to publish Open Access with ECS.