Join us as the Joint International Meeting of The Electrochemical Society (ECS), The Electrochemical Society of Japan (JECS), and The Korean Electrochemical Society (KECS) comes to the Hawaii Convention Center and the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, HI from October 4-9, 2020!
PRiME 2020 will be one of the largest meetings on electrochemical and solid-state science, featuring over 50 symposia in the following areas:
• Batteries and Energy Storage
• Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
• Corrosion Science and Technology
• Dielectric Science and Materials
• Electrochemical/Electroless Deposition
• Electrochemical Engineering
• Electronic Materials and Processing
• Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems
• Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers, and Energy Conversion
• Luminescence and Display Materials, Devices, and Processing
• Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
• Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
Submit your abstract!
Abstract Deadline: April 17, 2020
See you in Honolulu!