Symposium H03: Thin Film Transistors 15 (TFT 15)
Symposium focus: The tradition of the symposium is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments in Thin Film Transistors (TFTs) and related fields. It provides a rare opportunity for synergistic interactions among those working in TFTs, other high-tech fields, or related products or research areas. Papers dealing with all aspects of fabrication processes, materials, devices, designs, characterization, and applications of TFTs are solicited.
Topics to be addressed in this symposium are:
- TFT technology progress and production status
- Advanced structures
- Advanced processing techniques
- Thin film materials
- Device physics, characterization, and reliability
- Applications in displays, ICs, sensors, and beyond
- TFT array driving
- Large-area process equipment, testers, production yield, throughput, reliability, failure modes issues
- Novel concepts and development
Notable attribute: TFT 15 is celebrating the 30th year anniversary of the symposium. The ECS Thin Film Transistors is the longest continuously held conference series in the world of its kind. Global experts in this field have delivered invited and contributed talks throughout.