Top 6 reasons to attend the next ECS meeting
ECS biannual meetings are a forum for sharing the latest scientific and technical developments in electrochemistry and solid state science and technology. Scientists, engineers and industry leaders come from around the world to attend the technical symposia, poster sessions, and professional development workshops. Not to mention exciting networking opportunities and social events.
- Technical Content: Our largest spring meeting ever! Over 2,600 talks in 43 symposia across 5 days!
- Networking: Social media or digital introductions aren’t the same as being in front of 2,500 of your colleagues IRL.
- Educational Opportunities: All-day short courses and one-on-one professional development appointments.
- Exhibit hall: Home to over 30 industry leading companies. Interested in exhibiting?
- Events: Enough division, social and technical gatherings to keep everyone’s week full.
- The city itself: Seattle is the 4th fastest-growing big city in the US, ranked #8 best city for clean-tech economy, home to 11 Fortune 500 companies. Washington state is ranked #1 for innovation and technology.
Top 6 reasons to book your housing through ECS
- Guaranteed discount rates starting at just $199 per night if booked prior to the deadline of April 9 or the block sells out.
- The Sheraton Seattle is ECS endorsed and all rooms will include complimentary WiFi.
- Staying at the Sheraton eliminates the need to coordinate transportation to and from the conference each day.
- The Sheraton is located downtown, steps from Pike Place Market, the waterfront, and the convention center.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the official meeting hotel.
- Future meeting housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
PS: Get your work published! Every ECS meeting attendee has the opportunity to submit a full-text manuscript based on their meeting abstract to ECS Transactions.