The 237th ECS Meeting with IMCS 2020 is offering six professional development workshops that will help you overcome common workplace obstacles and help you prepare for the next career opportunities to come your way.
Did you know …
- 1. Only 33% of Americans are engaged at work. Michel Fouré’s Essential Elements for Employment Success sets you up to find your dream job.
- 2. Recruiters take an average of six seconds to review a resume; boost the odds in your favor with Resume Review.
- 3. You don’t work in a vacuum; somehow you must inspire people to follow your lead. Learn how with the workshop Managing and Leading Teams.
- 4. Meetings can be a burden or a blessing; learn to make yours the best in Running an Effective Meeting.
- 5. Securing funding is critical to a researcher’s career. Set yourself up for success with the workshop Win Funding: How to Write a Competitive Proposal.
- 6. Need to navigate the quicksands of the U.S. immigration and visa system? Get the latest information and advice at U.S. Immigration & Visa Options for International Researchers.
Sign up for a professional development workshop today!