Early-bird registration is now open for the 2014 ECS and SMEQ (Sociedad Mexicana de Electroquímica) Joint International Meeting to be held October 5-9, 2014.
This major international conference offers a unique blend of electrochemical and solid-state science and technology; and serves as a major forum for the discussion of interdisciplinary research from around the world through a variety of formats, such as oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and tutorial sessions.
The beautiful, all-inclusive Moon Palace Resort Hotel is located on the best beach in Cancun and just minutes from the Cancun Airport.
Daily room rates include all of the following.
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and beverages (including all alcoholic beverages), in twelve onsite restaurants featuring varied cuisine, including Italian, Asian, Mexican, Brazilian, and Continental;
- Mini bar in room;
- All gratuities (restaurants, lounges, poolside, bellmen, and housekeeping) and hospitality tax;
- Water-sport facilities with non-motorized equipment such as sailboats, kayaks, and paddle boats at Moon Palace Marina;
- Complimentary tennis, bicycling, miniature golf, and use of the health club;
- Jacuzzi in every room; and
- Wireless Internet access from your laptop!
The hotel has four water purification plants onsite, so all water is completely safe to drink.
All meeting activities will take place in the Moon Palace Sunrise Conference Center and the Moon Palace Expo Center. The Early-Bird reservation is open.