Have you made your hotel reservations at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for the 231st ECS Meeting, being held from May 28-June 1? Don’t miss out on our special discounted rates by booking your room before May 1!
Enjoy a prime location as the only hotel in the city nestled along the banks of the Mississippi River and offering guests the option of relaxing river or exciting city views.
- Just outside the door are Harrah’s Casino, the Aquarium of the Americas, and five James Beard award winning restaurants.
- Venture four blocks away to the city’s colorful French Quarter, complete with the iconic Jackson Square and an assortment of great live music venues.
- Take the streetcar right behind the hotel to discover the many neighborhoods of The Big Easy, from the beautiful Garden District to the galleries of the Arts District.
With over 1,600 large and spacious guest rooms with in-room refrigerators, attendees can relax in queen or king bed rooms to suit their needs.
- All attendees will receive free in-room WIFI when booking through our link!
- Wake up to breakfast at Le Croissant, check email over Starbucks coffee at River Blends Café or the Marketplace.
- Have dinner at the hotel at Drago’s Seafood Restaurant, a family run business famously known for creating the charbroiled oyster.
- Unwind in the two outdoor pools or sip a cocktail in the hotel’s speakeasy themed Public Belt bar with live jazz music.
- If you’re feeling more active, take advantage of the hotel’s 100,000 square foot health club offering cardio and weight equipment, fitness classes, tennis, racquetball and basketball courts, and locker rooms with saunas.
- Attendees will also be delighted to discover an indoor connection to the Riverwalk Outlet Mall, complete with favorite shops like Coach and Neiman Marcus as well as Café Du Monde, a must see stop for New Orleans famous beignets.
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside, your central location for a truly memorable stay!