Do not miss this final opportunity to present your most recent work in one of 50 symposia covering the latest topics in in the fields of electrochemical and solid state science. In addition to longstanding symposia on batteries, semiconductors, and fullerenes, the New Orleans meeting will also cover newer areas such as sustainable materials, nature inspired systems, renewable fuels, 3D printing, flexible electronics, and the first ever Battery Student Slam.
Absolutely no abstracts will be accepted past Dec. 30, so make sure to submit your New Orleans abstract today and present your work at one of the premier technical events in the fields of electrochemistry and solid-state science!
Did You Know?
- This will be the first time since 1993 that ECS has been in New Orleans, considered by many to be the most unique city in the United States!
- All accepted Meeting Abstracts are published in the ECS Digital Library, which is indexed by major scientific databases and freely available to the public, making your work fully discoverable to other researchers.
- Full papers presented at ECS meetings will be published in ECS Transactions.
- Students can be eligible for the General Student Poster Session awards by submitting an abstract to Z01: General Student Poster Session.
- Many ECS Divisions have travel grant support opportunities available to Students/Postdocs and Early/Young Career Professionals.
- Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are available, the deadline is February 28, 2017.