Abstract submission for ECEE 2019 is now open!
Join us at the Electrochemical Conference on Energy and the Environment (ECEE 2019): Bioelectrochemistry and Energy Storage, which will be held in Glasgow, Scotland from July 21-26, 2019 at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Center.
This international meeting will focus on the following areas:
- Lithium-ion Batteries: From the Design of New Electrode Materials and Electrolytes to the Performance and Recycling of Industrial Systems
- In Situ and Operando Characterization of Energy Storage Systems
- Mass and Charge Transfer across Electrochemical Interfaces
- From Qualitative Models to Quantitative Predictions
- Alternative Battery Chemistries and High-power Devices
- Metal Anodes meet Solid Electrolytes
- Enzymatic Bioelectrochemistry
- Microbial Bioelectrochemistry
- Bio-inspired Electrocatalysis
Submit your abstract today!
Deadline: January 18, 2019
The purpose of the ECEE meetings is to focus on electrochemical energy conversion/storage materials, concepts, and systems, with the intent to bring together scientists, engineers, and researchers to share results and discuss issues on these topics. Oral presentations will be scheduled from Monday through Friday with poster sessions on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and a welcome reception on Monday evening.