ECS Proceedings Volumes contain papers presented at ECS biannual and topical meetings. Between 1967 and 2005, ECS published over 600 PVs, all of which are out of print and had been unavailable in digital format—until now. (more…)
A new issue of ECS Transactions (ECST) has just been published. This issue incorporates 42 papers presented at the 18th International Conference on Advanced Batteries, Accumulators and Fuel Cells (ABAF 2017). This conference was held in Brno, Czech Republic, September 10-13, 2017.
Did you know that ECS is partnered with Curran Associates to provide print-on-demand (POD) editions of a nearly complete catalogue of ECS Transactions issues? For all those who prefer a print edition, you are in luck!
The enhanced issues from ECS Transactions volume 80 (232nd ECS Meeting in National Harbor, MD) are now available for purchase as POD softcover editions from Proceedings.com. More information can be found from the links below:
- 80(1) Semiconductors, Dielectrics, and Metals for Nanoelectronics 15: In Memory of Samares Kar
- 80(2) 15th International Symposium on Semiconductor Cleaning Science and Technology (SCST 15)
- 80(3) Atomic Layer Deposition Applications 13
- 80(4) Semiconductor Process Integration 10
- 80(5) Thermoelectric and Thermal Interface Materials 3
- 80(6) Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Electronic and Photonic Devices 10
- 80(7) Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Technologies 7
- 80(8) Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells 17 (PEFC 17)
- 80(9) Ionic and Mixed Conducting Ceramics 11 (IMCC 11)
In addition to the National Harbor enhanced issues, Curran offers hundreds of other print-on-demand ECST titles dating back to 2006. Visit Proceedings.com for a complete listing of available issues.
Ten new issues of ECS Transactions (ECST) have just been published for the upcoming 231st ECS Meeting. The papers in these issues of ECST will be presented in New Orleans, Louisiana, May 28 – June 1, 2017.
ECST Volume 77, Issues 1 to 10 can now be accessed online through the ECS Digital Library.
These issues are also available for purchase from the ECS Online Store:
- 1. Battery Electrolytes
- 2. Emerging Materials for Post CMOS Devices/Sensing and Applications 8
- 3. Plasma Nano Science and Technology
- 4. Processes at the Semiconductor Solution Interface 7
- 5. Silicon Compatible Materials, Processes, and Technologies for Advanced Integrated Circuits and Emerging Applications 7
- 6. Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices 18
- 7. Solid-State Electronics and Photonics in Biology and Medicine 4
- 8. Properties and Applications of 2-Dimensional Layered Materials 2
- 9. Oxygen or Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis for Water Electrolysis 3
- 10. Solid-Gas Electrochemical Interfaces 2 – SGEI 2
All issues are currently in stock as CD/USB combos, but will also be made available for purchase as instant PDF downloads beginning May 27, 2017.
While at the ECS meeting in New Orleans, limited CD/USB copies will be purchasable at registration – please be sure to stop by to browse available issues and to check out our new exhibit booth!
A new issue of ECS Transactions (ECST) has just been published. This issue includes 19 papers which will be presented at the Sixth International Conference on Semiconductor Technology for Ultra Large Integrated Circuits and Thin Film Transistors (ULSIC vs. TFT 6), in Schloss Hernstein, Hernstein, Austria, May 21-25, 2017.
ECST Volume 79, Issue 1 can be found here.
Issues of ECST can also be purchased in the ECS ONLINE STORE as full-text digital downloads.
The papers in this issue of ECST were presented in Los Angeles, CA on Nov. 11-16, 2015. ECST Volume 71, Issue 1 can be found here.
The proceedings of 18 Cancun symposia (B1, B2, F2, F3, H6, P1, P3, P6, P7, Q3, Q7, Q1, Q2, Q5, Q6, Q8, Q9, and Q10) from the 2014 ECS and SMEQ Joint International Meeting will be published in ECS Transactions (ECST) in late September, just before the meeting in Cancun.
Make sure to order your copies now with your early-bird registration!
Check out previous proceedings in the meantime.