Without a battery and the engineers that design them, there would be no smartphone. Scientists intertwine electrochemical science and technology into the development of a phone battery in order to create the smallest, most efficient, and most powerful battery to store and transfer maximum amounts of energy.
- Engineers design and fabricate a compact battery to power the device
- Designed to squeeze sufficient energy into this small volume
- Powerful enough to run all applications in demand
- Does not generate too much heat to raise temperature
- Operates at extreme temperatures
- Tolerates abuse from mishandling, shock impact, heating, wet environment, etc.
- Has smart algorithm to tell how much power is left for functions