Introduce your organization to thousands of scientific leaders when you take advantage of ECS meeting and event sponsorships! To enhance the quality of ECS meetings, corporations may sponsor a variety of activities — from symposia to special events — and be recognized worldwide as a supporter of electrochemical and solid-state research.
ECS meeting sponsorships are available at a variety of levels. Custom sponsorship packages are also encouraged and can be created to fit your company’s needs. Below are some examples of available sponsorships!
- Meeting lanyard– company logo prominently placed on the lanyards
- Student mixer– sponsor this event to engage with our student attendees
- Meeting daily eNews– banner ad and customized email sent to all meeting attendees
- Coffee break– help fuel attendees by sponsoring the coffee break
- Custom Events – get in front of decision makers through a lunch and learn event
- And more!
Showcase your products and services on our exhibit floor during our biannual meetings and satellite meetings. The ECS exhibit includes the greatest innovations in the industry including cutting-edge instruments, materials, systems, publications, and software, as well as other products and services.
Each 10 x 10 exhibit booth comes with the following benefits:
- Standard 10’x10’ exhibit space with 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side drapes
- One 7”x44” single line ID sign
- One 6’ draped table with two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- One complimentary full meeting registration
- Two complimentary exhibit-only meeting registrations
- Brand exposure in the meeting program, mobile app, website, and signage
- Logo with exhibitor listing in meeting program and on the website
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
View our event brochures for more information on pricing and custom meeting options.
ECS meetings have provided a forum for the exchange and dissemination of the latest scientific developments in the electrochemical and solid-state sciences for over 100 years. Meetings typically have more than 2,000 technical papers presented in roughly 50 topical symposia. Sponsor a technical symposium and support the travel expenses and registration fees of invited speakers, students and researchers with limited financial resources.
Corporate support of symposia enhances the quality of presentations in the subjects that are most pertinent to your products and services. Benefits include:
- Recognition in the ECS Transactions proceedings volume for that symposium
- Brand exposure on the meeting program, app, website, and signage
- Recognition in emails to funding recipients
- Free ad in meeting program (depending on sponsorship level)
- Complimentary meeting registration (depending on sponsorship level)
View our event brochures for sponsorship levels and pricing.
Exhibit and sponsor deadlines:
- 237th ECS Meeting with the 18th International Meeting on Chemical Sensors (IMCS 2020)
May 10-15, 2020 — Montréal, Canada
For more information, please contact email@example.com.