ECS meetings are the right place to exhibit
From visibility to credibility, exhibiting at ECS meetings is right for your organization. The Society provides a powerful platform for meeting major new customers while enhancing relationships with current customers from around the world. Your presence at ECS’s leading industry events positions your brand as serious and reliable—and it’s a great way to build buzz for new products! Showcasing what you do is the fastest way to grow market share.
Solidify and strengthen your brand with ECS sponsorship
Sponsoring events at ECS meetings gives your brand even more visibility and reinforces your position as an industry leader. Companies can choose from a wide array of activities—from symposia to special events—which deliver worldwide recognition as a supporter of electrochemical and solid-state research—and enhance ECS meetings.
You don’t have to be a scientist to know that your company gets a positive charge from ECS meeting sponsorship! Choose from a variety of sponsorship levels or a custom sponsorship package, tailor-made to meet your business goals. These are just some of ECS’s sponsorship opportunities:
- Custom Events – Reach attendees in unique ways through events developed with your brand in mind.
- Plenary Session – Stand out at the most highlighted event of the meeting.
- Opening Reception – Kick off the meeting with your brand front and center.
- Online Meeting Sponsorship – Plug into the global digital reach of 8,000+ ECS members by advertising in the program.
- Workplace Lounge – Position yourself as the helpful company by sponsoring a convenient networking, work area, and gathering space for attendees.
- Coffee Breaks/Networking Breaks – Fuel attendees (and your business) by sponsoring the most coveted item at the meeting, coffee!
- Wifi – Link customers to your brand as the official WiFi sponsor.
- ECS Digital Exhibit & Vendor Guide (DEVguide) – Strategically showcase your organization and product(s) in the ECS DEVguide.
- Poster Session – Showcase your brand at the liveliest event of the meeting.
- Meeting lanyard – Have every attendee wearing your brand when your company logo is on all the name badge lanyards.
- Room Key Cards – Open the door to new business when attendees receive hotel room keys branded with your logo.
- Student mixer – Engage with future industry leaders.
- Tech/Power station – Brand a meeting power station with help attendees recharge their devices by sponsoring a branded power station.
Showcase your products and services on our exhibit floor during our biannual meetings and satellite meetings. The ECS exhibit includes the greatest innovations in the industry including cutting-edge instruments, materials, systems, publications, and software, as well as other products and services.
Each 10 x 10 exhibit booth comes with the following benefits:
- Standard 10’x10’ exhibit space with 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side drapes
- One 7”x44” single line ID sign
- One 6’ draped table with two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- One complimentary full meeting registration
- Two complimentary exhibit-only meeting registrations
- Brand exposure in the meeting program, mobile app, website, and signage
- Logo with exhibitor listing in meeting program and on the website
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
View our event brochures for more information on pricing and custom meeting options.
ECS meetings have provided a forum for the exchange and dissemination of the latest scientific developments in the electrochemical and solid-state sciences for over 100 years. Meetings typically have more than 2,000 technical papers presented in roughly 50 topical symposia. Sponsor a technical symposium and support the travel expenses and registration fees of invited speakers, students and researchers with limited financial resources.
Corporate support of symposia enhances the quality of presentations in the subjects that are most pertinent to your products and services. Benefits include:
- Recognition in the ECS Transactions proceedings volume for that symposium
- Brand exposure on the meeting program, app, website, and signage
- Recognition in emails to funding recipients
- Free ad in meeting program (depending on sponsorship level)
- Complimentary meeting registration (depending on sponsorship level)
View our event brochures for sponsorship levels and pricing.
Exhibit and sponsor deadlines
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.