ECS publishes focus issues in order to highlight scientific and technological areas of current interest and future promise that are expanding rapidly or have taken a new direction.
ECS is now accepting submissions for the following focus issue(s):
Journal of The Electrochemical Society – Calls for Papers:
- Battery Safety, Reliability, and Mitigation
submission deadline February 12, 2020
- International Meeting on Chemical Sensors (IMCS) 2020
accepting submissions May 14, 2020
ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology – Calls for Papers:
- Porphyrins, Phthalocyanines, and Supramolecular Assemblies in Honor of Karl M. Kadish
accepting submissions March 2, 2020
- Gallium Oxide Based Materials and Devices II
submission deadline March 25, 2020
- Solid-State Materials and Devices for Biological and Medical Applications II
accepting submissions April 2, 2020
Look for calls for papers to be coming soon for focus issues on these topics:
- 2D Layered Materials: From Fundamental Science to Applications – accepting submissions February 13, 2020
- Organic and Inorganic Molecular Electrochemistry – accepting submissions April 9, 2020
OPEN ACCESS: As begun in 2017, all focus issue papers are published as Open Access at NO COST to the authors. ECS waives the article processing charge as part of the Society’s ongoing Free the Science initiative.
Submit your manuscript now!
Contact ECS if you are interested in any of the focus issues listed above, or if you would like to propose a future focus issue.