Many ECS divisions and sections offer travel grants to undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and young professionals & faculty presenting papers at ECS biannual meetings. Applications must be received no later than submission deadlines listed below. Divisions/Sections may have additional application requirements. Please review the additional requirements for each division/section prior to filling out the online application.
Important note: Applicants may only apply for a travel grant from one division.
The following divisions & sections currently offer travel grants:
Student and postdoc
- Battery Division
Dielectric Science and Technology Division
Electronics and Photonics Division
- Energy Technology Division
High-Temperature Energy, Materials, & Processes (H-TEMP)
Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering Division
Luminescence and Display Materials Division
- Organic and Biological Electrochemistry Division
Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry Division
After reviewing the additional application requirements, please contact email@example.com for questions.
Biannual meeting travel grant submission deadlines for upcoming meetings:
- 245th ECS Meeting Travel Grant applications open December 1, 2023
- 245th ECS Meeting Travel Grant deadline is February 26, 2024
- PRiME 2024 Travel Grant applications open April 12, 2024
- PRiME 2024 Travel Grant deadline is July 8, 2024