The ECS Brand Guide contains brand components and rules for how to use each element when creating branded communications. Following the ECS Brand Guide ensures that the Society’s family of brands is unified.
ECS employees: ECS brand assets and templates are on the shared drive at S > ECS Headquarters > Brand Guide & Assets.
Non-employees: ECS brand assets are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws. Please use according to the guidelines set out in the ECS Brand Guide.
Summary of brand asset guidelines
ECS brand asset files:
- May not be altered.
- May not be used to imply a relationship or affiliation with ECS.
- May not be used to imply ECS endorsement of others’ products, services, or businesses or as part of other products, businesses, or services.
- May not be combined with other graphics without written consent. Contact email@example.com regarding this matter.
NOTE: If another file type than those provided is required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECS Brand Assets
Partnered meeting sub brands
Alignment groups – divisions
– Dielectric Science & Technology
– Electronics & Photonics
– Energy Technology
– High-Temperature Energy, Materials & Processes
– Industrial Electrochemistry & Electrochemical Engineering
– Luminescence & Display Materials
– Organic and Biological Electrochemistry
– Physical & Analytical Electrochemistry
ECS webpage templates
For more information and/or questions about the ECS Brand Guide, please contact email@example.com.