Nomination period: October 15, odd years – January 15, even years
Presented: ECS fall meeting, even years
The High-Temperature Energy, Materials, & Processes Division Outstanding Achievement Award was established in 1984 to recognize excellence in research and outstanding technical contributions to the high-temperature energy, materials, and processes field.
Recipients have made outstanding achievements in high-temperature energy, materials, and processes research or other significant technical contributions to the field.
Self-nominations are not accepted.
A complete nomination packet includes:
- A completed electronic nomination form;
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae including a list of publications;
- Nomination letter;
- At least two reference letters (not including the nomination);
- Any other pertinent information that might assist the members of the award committee in assessing the candidate.
Unsuccessful nominations are considered for one additional award cycle.
The award consists of:
- USD $1,000;
- Complimentary registration (if required);
- Up to USD $1,000 in meeting travel expenses.
The award recipient presents a lecture to the ECS H-TEMP Division at the Society’s fall meeting when the award is given.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harry L. Tuller
David J. Young
Anil V. Virkar
Costantinos G. Vayenas
Subhash C. Singhal
Robert A. Rapp
Wayne L. Worrell
J. Bruce Wagner, Jr.