The Electrochemical Society continues to welcome new student chapters into our supportive, global community. On June 2, 2022, the Board of Directors approved the chartering of four new student chapters; the Society now has 117 student chapters around the world.
Join us in welcoming these institutions into our ECS Student Chapter program:
Lambton College, Canada
Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand
RV College of Engineering, India
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.
ECS Student Chapter membership provides many benefits, including:
- Engaging with students and peers;
- Organizing technical meeting programs and scholarly activities;
- Collaborating with members to present posters at ECS biannual meetings;
- Networking with 8,000+ international ECS members;
- Accessing career resources;
- Adding impressive extracurricular activities to resumes;
- Funding to support chapter activities;
- Partnering with local ECS sections on activities and technical programs;
- Receiving recognition on the ECS website and in ECS’s quarterly publication, Interface.
Visit the ECS Student Center for more information about student chapters. Check the list of chapters at the Student Chapter Directory to gauge the global scope of the Society’s student chapter network.
Interested in establishing an ECS Student Chapter at your academic institution? Read the guidelines for starting a chapter and fill out a new student chapter application today. Welcome!