Proceedings from 7 symposia from the upcoming 235th ECS Meeting in Dallas, Texas, have just been published in the latest volume of ECS Transactions.
ECST volume 89, issues 1 to 7 can now be accessed online through the ECS Digital Library.
These issues are also available for purchase as an instantly downloadable electronic (PDF) edition through the ECS Online Store:
- 1-2. Large Scale Energy Storage 10 -and- Battery Safety and Failure Modes
- 3. Silicon Compatible Emerging Materials, Processes, and Technologies for Advanced CMOS and Post-CMOS Applications 9
- 4. Processes at the Semiconductor Solution Interface 8
- 5. Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices 20
- 6. Solid-state Electronics and Photonics in Biology and Medicine 6
- 7. Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing 3
Questions? Contact ECST@electrochem.org for more information.