Apply today to serve as a Student Ambassador at the 241st ECS Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada, from May 29-June 2, 2022. Students who volunteer as ambassadors work closely with ECS staff and meet many fellow ECS members and meeting attendees.
Student Ambassadors receive:
- 50 percent off the meeting registration fee;
- Student Mixer ticket;
- Members Reception ticket;
- Complimentary ECS Student Membership for one (1) year;
- Chic Student Ambassador (volunteer) t-shirt!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to network and engage with meeting attendees, symposium organizers, and ECS staff! Multilingual speakers are highly encouraged to apply!
Deadline for application submissions: Monday, April 25, 2022
Candidates notified on or after: Monday, May 9, 2022
- We do our best to accommodate the hours you list as being available. However, we cannot guarantee the schedule you request.
- Each volunteer position requires interaction with attendees, long periods of standing, and foot-traffic flow management. If you are unwilling or unable to complete these tasks, please make this clear in your application.