Symposium: E01 – Electrodeposition for Energy Applications 6
Deadline for Submitting Abstracts:
April 22, 2022
Symposium focus: This symposium focuses on emerging materials enabled by electrodeposition in energy storage, conversion, and generation.
The topics of interest include:
- Methods and techniques used to synthesize catalysts for fuel cells, and CO2 electroreduction;
- Electrolysis (HER and OER) and metal-air batteries (ORR);
- Components and active materials for electrolysers, batteries, and capacitors;
- Radiation absorbers for photovoltaics;
- Photo-electrochemical devices.
As a part of the ELDP Centennial Celebration, this symposium features invited speakers reflecting on the past achievements and future perspectives in these exciting areas of electrodeposition research.
Check the Call for Papers for more information.