Interested in the battery field? Check out these exciting symposia and related topics taking place at the 244th ECS Meeting from October 8-12, 2023, in Gothenburg, Sweden. Submit your abstract and join us!
Extended abstract deadline: April 21, 2023
These exciting symposia focus on batteries and energy storage:
- A02—Lithium Ion Batteries
- A03—Battery Safety and Failure Modes 4
- A04—Next Generation Batteries
- A05—Electrochemical Interfaces in Energy Storage: Theory Meets Experiment
- A07—Interplay between Temperature and Battery Phenomenon
See the Call for Papers for detailed information!
Check these related topics:
- A01—New Approaches and Advances in Electrochemical Energy Systems
- A06—New Developments and Applications of Electrode Binders for Rechargeable Battery and other Electrochemical Systems
- H05—Electronic, Thermal, and Electrochemical Properties of Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs) 3: Technology, Applications, and Emerging Devices
- I01—Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells and Electrolyzers (PEFC&E23)
- I04—Ionic and Mixed Conducting Ceramics 14
- L09—Physical and Electrochemical Processes at Flow Battery Electrodes
- L10—Interfacial Analysis for Energy Storage
- Z01—General Student Poster Session
- Z02—Electrochemistry in Space 3
- Z03—Young Researchers in Europe: A Special Symposium and Workshop
PS: Know someone interested in battery topics? Forward this link to them!