Get a “sense” of what’s going on in the sensors field! Check out our list of symposia on sensors and related topics taking place at the 244th ECS Meeting from October 8-12, 2023, in Gothenburg, Sweden. We “detect” you’ll like what you see. Submit your abstract and join us!
Extended abstract deadline: April 21, 2023
These exciting symposia focus on sensors topics:
- M01—Recent Advances in Sensors Systems 4
- M02—Biosensors, Lab-on-chips, Point-of-care Testing, In Vitro, and In Vivo Imaging 2
See the Call for Papers for detailed information!
Check these related topics:
- I05—Photocatalysts, Photoelectrochemical Cells, and Solar Fuels 13
- K01—Advances in Organic and Biological Electrochemistry
- Z01—General Student Poster Session
- Z02—Electrochemistry in Space
- Z03—Young Researchers in Europe: A Special Symposium and Workshop
PS: Know someone interested in sensors? Forward this link to them!