You are cordially invited to attend the 3rd Singapore ECS International Symposium on Energy Materials (SESEM 2023) from July 28-31, 2023, in Singapore.
The in-person meeting brings together scientists in the materials or energy area to interact and discuss advances and challenges in various fields. The goal is to promote interaction and generate new ideas to push forward research in the electrochemical community. The symposium includes oral and poster presentations. Sponsor-named young scientist and poster awards will be presented.
The Electrochemical Society Singapore Section is the proud sponsor and organizer of SESEM 2023.
Date: July 28-31, 2023
Information: SESEM 2023 website
Venue: Nanyang Technological University
11 Slim Barracks Rise,
- Member** (of The Electrochemical Society): SGD $650
- Nonmember (public): SGD $850
- Student Member (of The Electrochemical Society): SGD $300
- Student nonmember: SGD $400
*Registration fees include participation at the conference, book of abstracts, lunches, dinners, coffee breaks, Poster Session refreshments, Welcome Reception, and Banquet.
**To receive the member price, participants can register as an ECS member before proceeding to symposium registration. Join the ECS Singapore Section at the same time by 1) selecting “Continue Shopping” before checkout; 2) adding membership to the online shopping cart. ECS member pricing is reflected when both items are in the shopping cart. ECS membership must include the ECS Singapore Section membership fee before completing check out.
Questions and requests for assistance: Email CustomerService@electrochem.org.
Abstract submission: Abstract submission closed on May 31, 2023.
- Energy storage
- Photo- and electrocatalysis
- Electrochemical synthesis
- Fundamental electrochemistry
- In situ characterization
- Modelling and simulations
- Electrochemical sensors
Invited speakers: To be announced
- Professor Zhichuan (Jason) Xu, Nanyang Technological University
- Prof. Qinyu (Alex) Yan, Nanyang Technological University
- Prof. Wei Chen, National University of Singapore
- Hongjin Fan, Nanyang Technological University
- Shuzhou Li, Nanyang Technological University
- Prof. Pei-Chen Su, Nanyang Technological University
- Dr. Liying Zhang, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
National University of Singapore
Nano-Micro Letters (Shanghai Jiaotong University)
ECS sections offer many opportunities for members to engage and expand their professional networks. Not a section member? Email email@example.com and ask to join your region’s ECS section.