Are your incoming ECS emails being triggered by Junk mail filters? If you’ve seen a drop in ECS emails or aren’t receiving your subscribed ECS email content, this may be the case.
Here are some tips to prevent this from happening.
- Check your Junk folder:
- Go to Junk Email
- Right-click on any email
- Select Junk > Junk Email Options…
- Click on the Safe Senders tab, Add @electrochem.org
- Click Apply > Ok
Still not working? Here is a list of other options you may try as well.
- Open Google Mail and click Settings > Filters > Create a new filter
- Enter the email address in the From field
- Click Create filter with this search
- Select Never send it to spam
- Click Create Filter
Click here for more options.
- Select the Spam folder
- Select the email that was wrongfully sent to junk mail
- Click Not Spam
Update your communication preferences
While you’re at it, update your “Communication Preferences” in your ECS profile. Once you log on:
- Select My Communication Preferences under My Account Links, on the right-hand side
- Check off all the email content you’re interested in receiving!