Topic Close-up #11
Symposium A02 – Lithium Ion Batteries
Deadline for Submitting Abstracts: December 18, 2020
Symposium focus: This symposium, comprising three distinct themes of materials development, characterization, and computation, highlights new advancements in enabling safe and low-cost lithium-ion batteries with high energy density and fast charging capabilities. With more than 30 invited speakers, the symposium provides a venue to discuss the new development of electrode and electrolyte materials for high-performance lithium-ion batteries, and translation of basic science and characterization methods into improvements in battery technology.
Please check the call for papers for more details.
- Veronica Augustyn, North Carolina State University, U.S.
- Perla Balbuena, Texas A&M University, College Station, U.S.
- Ilias Belharouak, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, U.S.
- Tony Burrel, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, U.S.
- Zheng Chen, University of California San Diego, U.S.
- Willium Chuen, Stanford University, U.S.
- Linda Gaines, Argonne National Laboratory, U.S.
- R. Edwin Garcia, Purdue University, U.S.
- Sang-Don Han, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, U.S.
- Steve Harris, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.
- Josh Lamb, Sandia National Laboratory, U.S.
- Ulla Lassi, University of Oulu, Finland
- Jianlin Li, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, U.S.
- Boryann Liaw, Idaho National Laboratory, U.S.
- Feng Lin, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, U.S.
- Gao Liu, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.
- Ping Liu, University of California San Diego, U.S.
- Corey Love, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, U.S.
- Joachim Maier, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Germany
- Arumugam Manthiram, University of Texas at Austin, U.S.
- Nav Nidhi Rajput, Stony Brook University, U.S.
- Daniel Rettenwander, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Xueliang Sun, Western University, Canada
- Michael Toney, University of Colorado Boulder, U.S.
- Wei Tong, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.
- Loraine Torres-Castro, Sandia National Laboratory, U.S.
- Chunsheng Wang, University of Maryland, U.S.
- Yan Wang, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, U.S.
- Kang Xu, United States Army Research Laboratory, U.S.
- Huolin Xin, University of California Irvine, U.S.
- Atsuo Yamada, The University of Tokyo, Japan