Symposium A07 – Ion coordination and dynamics in battery electrolytes, interfaces and interphases
Deadline for Submitting Abstracts: December 18, 2020
Symposium focus: This Symposium aims to stimulate a cross-cutting dialog between scientists conducting research in topics of ion coordination and dynamics applied to batteries. It covers phenomena from bulk liquid and solid electrolytes to their respective interfaces with electrodes. It has the aspirational goal of revealing the contours of unified descriptions across liquids, solids, and interfaces under a common framework centered on the nature of the solvation environment.
Please check the Call for Papers for more details.
- Serena Corr, University of Sheffield, UK
- Nav Nidhi Rajput, Stony Brook University, U.S.
- Justin Connell, Argonne National Laboratory, U.S.
- Mike Toney, University of Colorado, Boulder, U.S.
- Pieremanuele Canepa, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Jun Ming, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Veronica Augustyn, North Carolina State University, U.S.
- Rana Mohtadi, Toyota Research Institute of North America, U.S.
- Rui Wang, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
- Oleg Borodin, Army Research Laboratory, U.S.
- Yan-Yan Hu, Florida State University, USA
- Gioele Pagot, University of Padua, Italy