Topic Close-up #5
Symposium A02: Sodium and Lithium Intercalation Chemistry for Rechargeable Batteries – Special Symposium in Honor of Claude Delmas
Deadline for submitting abstracts: April 23, 2021
Symposium focus: This symposium honors Professor Claude Delmas for his outstanding contributions to understanding sodium and lithium intercalation materials for electrochemical energy storage, which led to the success of rechargeable Na-ion and Li-ion batteries.
The symposium features invited speakers from around the world, but is also open to other contributions. Young investigators including senior PhD students and early career researchers are encouraged to submit their work related to sodium and lithium electrochemistry in fundamental and applied research including: Intercalation materials/chemistry for Li-ion, Na-ion batteries; Interfacial reactions between intercalation materials and electrolytes; Electrode architectures built on fast-charging intercalation materials; Characterization and simulation of intercalation phenomena across length and time scales.
Please check the Call for Papers for more details.
- Evgeny Antipov, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia
- Hajime Arai, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Palani Balaya, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Peter Bruce, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Montserrat Casas-Cabanas, CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain
- Gerbrand Ceder, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
- Yet-Ming Chiang, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.
- Raphaële Clément, University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.
- Laurence Croguennec, Institut de Chimie de la Matière Condensée de Bordeaux, France
- Marie-Liesse Doublet, Institut de Chimie Moléculaire et des Matériaux – Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier, France
- Nicolas Dupré, Institut des Matériaux de Nantes Jean Rouxel, France Toney, University of Colorado, Boulder, U.S.
- Clare Grey, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Yong-Sheng Hu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Jianyu Huang, Yanshan University, China
- Yuichi Ikuhara, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Ryoji Kanno, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Xin Li, Harvard University, U.S.
- Arumugam Manthiram, The University of Texas at Austin, U.S.
- Christian Masquelier, Laboratoire de Réactivité et Chimie des Solides-Amiens, France
- Shyue Ping Ong, University of California San Diego, U.S.
- Stefano Passerini, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Teófilo Rojo Aparicio, Universidad del País Vasco, Spain
- Radostina Stoyanova, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria
- Anton Van der Ven, University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.
- Marnix Wagemaker, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Chongmin Wang, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, U.S.
- Naoaki Yabuuchi, Yokohama National University, Japan
- Atsuo Yamada, The University of Tokyo, Japan