You are invited to attend the first Bioelectrochemical Society meeting outside Europe. The meeting brings together scientists and engineers with an interest in advancing (bio)electroanalysis techniques from theory to application. The in-person event is sponsored by The Electrochemical Society which will exhibit there. Be sure to stop by our booth!
Abstracts are due March 10!
THEME: Bioelectrochemistry for Improved Life Quality
DATE: June 14-16, 2023
LOCATION: University Guesthouse and Conference Center
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT, US
The University Guesthouse and Conference Center has on-site housing. The university is a short bus ride from the city center with a variety of accommodations, from hostels to motels and hotels. Book online.
The symposium features all aspects of the highly interdisciplinary areas of Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics on the following research themes:
- Microbial electrochemistry, including bioelectrochemical systems and microbial fuel cells
- Bio-solar cells
- Enzymatic electrochemistry, including electrosynthesis and biofuel cells
- Wearable and implantable bioelectronics
- Plamen Atanassov, University of California, Irvine
- Scott Calabrese Barton, Michigan State University
- Ariel Furst, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Lo Gorton, Lunds universitet
- Peter Kramar, University of Ljubljana
- Fred Lisdat, Biosystems Technology/Bioinformatics, TH Wildau
- Edmond Magner, University of Limerick
- Shelley D. Minteer, University of Utah
ECS sponsorship and exhibits
Are you interested in ECS sponsorship of your event? Or perhaps you would like to invite ECS to exhibit or present at your meeting? Reach out to email@example.com with your request!