Deadline: March 15, 2023Apply
ECS seeks to fill the position of Associate Editor for the Journal of The Electrochemical Society in the Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry (PAE) topical interest area (TIA).
Nominees for these positions must possess and maintain scientific knowledge of the scope of the PAE topical interest area—fundamental aspects of interfacial science and electroanalytical chemistry. Specific topics include:
- Double layer theory and experiments;
- Theoretical and experimental aspects of electrocatalysis;
- In situ spectroscopy;
- Photoelectrochemical cells;
- Scanning probe methods;
- X-ray and electron microscopy methods;
- Novel electrochemical measurements and practice drawn from fundamental concepts;
- Developments in theory.
Associate Editors are appointed for a minimum initial one-year term, renewable for additional terms, with up to a maximum of 12 total years of service in this role.
Self nominations are due no later than March 15, 2023. Interested candidates should complete the ECS Editorial Opportunities Form and upload all required materials on or before the deadline.