ECS and Enago have entered into a collaboration allowing researchers within ECS’s member network easy access to Enago’s author services, including English manuscript editing and publication support. As part of this collaboration, ECS members receive a 15% discount with Enago!
Tony O’Rourke, Enago’s head of strategic alliances, explains the benefits of Enago’s editing services.
There also many more member benefits, including:
- 100 full-text downloads from the ECS Digital Library that contains over 151,000 scientific articles and abstracts.
- Generous discounts on ECS meetings, hotel accommodations, and continuing education.
- One open access article processing charge (APC) article credit – a value of $1,000! In addition to the article credit, members receive a 75% discount on APC fees to publish open access in an ECS journal.
- Recognition for achievements through ECS’s robust honors and awards programs.
- Ability to apply and participate in ECS’s growing travel grant and fellowship programs.
- One-year print subscription to Interface, the ECS quarterly magazine.
- 20% off ECS products and services including the ECS Monograph Series, as well as other books published by John Wiley & Sons.
This is a great addition to the membership benefit portfolio!
If you have trouble accessing your benefits, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.