The symposium organizing committee hopes to proceed with the symposium in its originally planned format on this later date.
The symposium website, as well as the registration and abstracts submission engine, will remain fully operational so that previously submitted materials are kept active.
Further announcements will be available on here.
Questions? Concerns? Reach out to Mikhail Vorotyntsev via email: email@example.com.
About the 11th International Frumkin Symposium on Electrochemistry
In honor of the 125th anniversary of the birth of famous electrochemist Alexander N. Frumkin, the organizing committee of the Frumkin symposium invites all ECS members to the 11th International Frumkin Symposium on Electrochemistry in Moscow, Russia.
The symposium covers principal areas of modern electrochemistry. It will be carried out in the form of eight parallel sections:
Section 1: Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry
Section 2: Electrochemistry of Materials
Section 3: Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage
Section 4: Bioelectrochemistry and Biomedical Applications of Electrochemistry
Section 5: Electroanalysis
Section 6: Electrochemistry of Ionically Conducting Media
Section 7: Electrochemical Methods in Nuclear Chemistry: Problems and Solutions
Section 8: Electrochemical Corrosion and Protection of Metals
Plenary and keynote lectures will be delivered by prominent electrochemists:
Christian Amatore, Sorbonne University, Paris, France
Plamen Atanassov, University of California, Irvine, U.S.
Doron Aurbach, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Juan M. Feliu, University of Alicante, Spain
Peter Pohl, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
Patrik Schmuki, University of Erlangen, Germany
Jean-Marie Tarascon, College de France, Paris, France
Zhong-Qun Tian, Xiamen University, China
More extensive information is available at the symposium site: http://frumkinsymp.ru
In addition to the above attracting factors of the symposium, participants of this conference may find the following advantages of particular interest:
- A large number of slots for oral presentations
- Presenting authors are entitled to deliver up to two contributions, including two oral ones
- A special “students session” will be organized, where young poster authors can present their results orally
- A very moderate conference fee, especially reduced for students
- The availability of a great number of lodging options inside Moscow offering a large variety of both accommodation facilities and prices, in combination with a perfectly functioning underground transportation system where indications are given in Russian and English
- Numerous sightseeing opportunities, etc.
For more information
Contact Alexander Nekrasov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you in Moscow this October!