Your Stay in Gothenburg
The 244th ECS Meeting takes place at the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre.
Meeting Location: Mässans Gata/Korsvägen, SE-412 94 Gothenburg, Sweden
ECS is proud that Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre 4-star Gothia Towers is the headquarters hotel for the 244th ECS Meeting.
To keep meeting costs as low as possible for attendees and ECS, we encourage you to use the official ECS housing block while attending the meeting. ECS worked hard with these venues to guarantee our attendees receive the most competitive rates and convenient locations for the meeting.
Top reasons to book housing in the official ECS block
- Gothia Towers is the official ECS endorsed hotel.
- Location, location, location! Staying at the Gothia Towers eliminates the need to coordinate transportation to and from the conference each day.
- Networking opportunities are greater in the official meeting hotel.
- Discounted rates from as little as SEK 1,390/night are guaranteed if you book prior to the deadline or the block sells out.
- We keep housing and registration fees lower by attendees booking at the official hotels.
We strongly encourage you to reserve a room as early as possible. Make reservations online starting in June 2023. The deadline for reservations is September 11, 2023, or until blocks sell out.
Reservation and cancellation policy: Reservation(s) must be secured with a valid credit card. If a reservation is cancelled later than three (3) working days prior to arrival, one night accommodation is charged.
Block opens June 2023
An email announcement is sent when the block opens.
Not on our mailing list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added today.