Congratulations to Emmanuel Peprah-Yamoah and Ashley Amalia David, winners of the 242nd ECS Meeting Z01 General Student Poster Session Awards. Judges reviewed the 112 posters students submitted in person and digitally. Please take a moment to celebrate all the participants’ excellent work, and of course, Ashley and Emmanuel.
Z01 – General Student Poster Session awards
1st Prize – $1,500 Cash
Emmanuel Peprah-Yamoah, East Tennessee State University
Z01-2392 – “Nitrogen-Doped and Phosphorus-Doped Carbon Fiber Ultramicroelectrodes As Electrochemical Sensors for Detection of Hydrogen Peroxide“
2nd Prize – $1,000 Cash
Ashley Amalia David, Florida State University
Z01-2380 – “Analyzing the Soret Coefficient Using Time Resolved Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)“
General Student Poster Session Judges
ECS thanks the ECS members who served as judges for the 242nd ECS Meeting Z01 General Student Poster Session.
- Stefan De Gendt, KU Leuven
- Uros Cvelbar, Jozef Stefan Institute
- Jason Keleher, Lewis University
- John Staser, The Ohio State University
- David Hall, University of Cambridge
- Leah Rynearson, University of Rhode Island
- Bhuvana Vukkum, North Carolina State University
- Thad Druffel, University of Louisville
- William Mustain, University of South Carolina
- Sadman Sakib, McMaster University
Congratulations to the poster winners!
General Student Poster Sessions
Z01 General Student Poster Sessions provide a forum for graduate and undergraduate students to present research results of general interest to the Society. The purpose is to foster and promote work in electrochemical and solid state science and technology, and stimulate active student interest and participation in ECS.
Be sure to visit the poster session at the 243rd ECS Meeting in Boston, MA, from May 28-June 2, 2023.
Visit electrochem.org/meetings to learn more about ECS biannual meetings!