Volume one of this focus issue is a collection of papers accepted to the International Meeting on Chemical Sensors (IMCS) which has been postponed to 2021. The deadline to submit papers for volume one has been extended to September 18, 2020.
Volume one of this focus issue is accepting papers covering topics related to the planned symposia from IMCS, which includes:
- IMCS 01– Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Chemometrics, and Sensor Arrays
- IMCS 02– Chemical and Biosensors, Medical/Health, and Wearables
- IMCS 03– Electrochemical and Metal Oxide Sensors
- IMCS 04– Sensors for Agricultural and Environmental Applications
- IMCS 05– Recent Advances and Future Directions in Chemical and Bio Sensor
- IMCS 06– Internet of Things, Infrastructure, and Signal Processing for Sensors
- IMCS 07– MEMS/NEMS, FET Sensors, and Resonators
- IMCS 08– Microfluidic Devices and Sensors
- IMCS 09– Optical Sensors, Plasmonics, Chemiluminescent, and Electrochemiluminescent Sensors
- IMCS 10– Sensors for Breath Analysis, Biomimetic Taste, and Olfaction Sensing
- IMCS 11– Chemical and Biosensing Materials and Sensing Interface Design
Submission Deadline EXTENDED: August 12, 2020 September 18, 2020
Volume two of this focus issue opens for papers next year when the meeting, co-located with the 239th ECS Meeting, takes place from May 30-June 3, 2021, at the Hilton Chicago.
The IMCS conference series is held every two years. This meeting, founded in 1983 in Fukuoka, Japan, is the largest and most-renowned conference in the scientific area of chemical sensors. IMCS provides an excellent opportunity to network with leaders in the field and with companies commercializing chemical sensors for the environment, medical, healthcare, industry, and food safety application.
(At the time of submission, indicate that the paper is intended for the IMCS 2020 focus issue.)
Peter Hesketh, Georgia Institute of Technology, US | email@example.com
Steve Semancik, National Institute of Standards and Technology, US | firstname.lastname@example.org
Udo Weimar, University of Tübingen, Germany | email@example.com
Yasuhiro Shimizu, Nagasaki University, Japan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Stetter, KWJ Engineering, US | email@example.com
Gary Hunter, NASA Glenn, US | firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Wang, University of California San Diego, US | email@example.com
Xiangqun Zeng, Oakland University, US | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheikh Akbar, The Ohio State University, US | email@example.com
Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Concordia University, Canada | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudra Pratap, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, India | email@example.com
Ajit Khosla, Yamagata University, Japan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Adachi, Simon Fraser University, Canada | email@example.com
Netz Arroyo, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, U.S. | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Thundat, University at Buffalo, US | email@example.com
Robert Savinell, Case Western Reserve University, US | firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW FOR 2020: If selected at submission, accepted papers are published online in the ECS Digital Library within 24 hours of scheduling for publication. The version of record is published online within approximately 10 days of final acceptance.
All papers published in this focus issue are OPEN ACCESS at NO COST to the authors. Articles are published in a standard issue of the journal as they are accepted. The focus issue is curated online with the final article published by January 2021.