Twelve new issues of ECS Transactions (ECST) have just been published for the upcoming 233rd ECS Meeting. The papers in these issues of ECST will be presented in Seattle, WA, May 13-17, 2018.
ECST volume 85, issues 1 to 12 can now be accessed online through the ECS Digital Library.
These issues are also available for purchase as an electronic (PDF) edition through the ECS Online Store:
- Engineering Carbon Hybrids – Carbon Electronics 3
- High Temperature Corrosion and Materials Chemistry 13
- Nanoscale Luminescent Materials 5
- Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering General Session
- Multiscale Modeling, Simulation and Design – From Conventional Methods to the Latest in Data Science
- Silicon Compatible Materials, Processes, and Technologies for Advanced Integrated Circuits and Emerging Applications 8
- Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices 19
- Advanced CMOS-Compatible Semiconductor Devices 18
- Solid State Electronics and Photonics in Biology and Medicine 5
- Electrosynthesis of Fuels 5
- Oxygen or Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis for Water Electrolysis 4
- Electrocatalysis 9: Symposium in Honor of Radoslav Adzic
Questions? Contact ECST@electrochem.org for more information.