The Seattle Sheraton block is now sold out.
ECS is proud to have the Sheraton Seattle Hotel as the headquarters hotel for the 233rd meeting. Steps from Pike Place Market, the Seattle waterfront and Washington State Convention & Trade Center, the hotel is a contemporary urban retreat in the heart of downtown Seattle.
In order to keep meeting costs as low as possible, for both the attendees and ECS, we encourage you to utilize the official ECS housing block while you are attending the meeting. ECS has worked hard with the Sheraton team in order to guarantee our attendees the most competitive rates and the most convenient location for our meeting.
Top 5 reasons to book housing within the official ECS block:
- The Sheraton Seattle is ECS endorsed and all rooms will include complimentary wifi.
- Location, location, location! Staying at the Sheraton eliminates the need to coordinate transportation to and from the conference each day.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the official meeting hotel.
- Guaranteed rates if booked prior to the deadline or the block sells out.
- Future housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
We strongly encourage you to reserve your room as early as possible as the block is sure to sell out. Reservations can be made online with discounted rates starting at $199/night. The deadline for reservations is April 9, 2018 or until the block sells out. Reservations attempted after April 9 will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
|Want the most up to date meeting information?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
The Seattle Sheraton
Location: 1400 6th Avenue, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States
To learn more about the Seattle Sheraton and all of their amenities, click here